If you’re like me, you probably have a lot of music stored in both Apple Music and Spotify. And, if you’re also like me, you probably prefer one over the other. I use Apple Music for its excellent offline caching feature and Spotify for its superior discoverability.
However, there are a few information, deals and trends about Apple product. Yiphoneapps is a blog having quality posts about Apple trends and updates written by experienced writers.
Fortunately, it’s easy to move your playlist from Apple Music to Spotify. Here’s how:
– Open the Apple Music app and find the playlist you want to export.
– Tap the … button next to the playlist and select Share Playlist.
– Select Copy Link.
– Open the Spotify app and go to the Search tab.
– Paste the link into the search bar and hit Enter.
– Tap the + button next to the playlist you want to add.
And that’s it! You’ve now successfully moved your playlist from Apple Music to Spotify.
It’s no secret that Apple Music and Spotify are two of the most popular streaming services out there. They both have their pros and cons, but overall they’re both great ways to enjoy your music.
However, there is one big downside to using Apple Music: it’s not compatible with Spotify. This means that if you have a music playlist on Apple Music, you can’t listen to it on Spotify (and vice versa).
Fortunately, there is a way to get around this. With a little bit of effort, you can move your Apple Music playlist over to Spotify. Here’s how:
– Export your Apple Music playlist as an .m3u file.
– Import the .m3u file into Spotify.
– Enjoy your music on Spotify!
The process is a bit complicated, but it’s worth it if you want to use Spotify as your primary music streaming service.
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below.